Oil And Gas
- ExxonMobil finds more oil with Payara-2 well off Guyana 25th July 2017ExxonMobil Corp.’s Payara-2 well offshore Guyana, drilled to 5,812 m in 2,135 m of water, encountered 18 m of “high-quality, oil-bearing sandstone,” the operator said. well offshore Guyana, drilled to 5,812 m in 2,135 m of water, encountered 18 m of “high-quality, oil-bearing sandstone,” the operator said.
- EnergyQuest: Australia achieves record LNG exports in 2016-17 25th July 2017Australia exported a record volume of 51.4 million tonnes of LNG during the 2016-17 financial year, according to figures just released by energy consultancy EnergyQuest, Adelaide.
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX, Brent crude oil prices rise modestly 25th July 2017The US and Brent crude oil price benchmarks both rose modestly on July 24 as market participants evaluated a statement from a committee meeting of major producers in St. Petersburg, Russia, regarding production-cut targets.
- Anadarko cuts 2017 spending by $300 million 24th July 2017Anadarko Petroleum Corp., The Woodlands, Tex., plans to reduce its full-year 2017 capital investment by $300 million to $4.2-4.4 billion.
- Ethanol bill stalls in Senate committee 24th July 2017The US Senate will not vote soon on legislation opposed by oil industry groups that would have permitted elevated concentrations of ethanol in gasoline.
Today In EnergyUnable to display feed at this time.
- Atlas Copco expands light tower range 25th July 2017The new HiLight V4W will offer superior performance in extreme weather conditions.
- TerraCom shows strong performance in its latest activity report 25th July 2017TerraCom Limited has presented its quarterly activities report for the period ended 30 June 2017.
- Non-Executive Director resigns from Atrum Coal 25th July 2017Tom Borman, longstanding Non-Executive Director will be greatly missed.
- New remote management platform for switchgear assemblies launched 25th July 2017Eaton introduces a new switchgear monitoring and management platform to enhance personnel safety and improve critical facility systems uptime.
- Dust mitigation initiative at Hazelwood coal plant completed 25th July 2017First aerial spraying of an ash pond at Engie’s Hazelwood coal-fired power plant completed.