Oil And Gas
- Having made power pricey, Alberta now seeks rate cap 26th May 2017Alberta is anticipating a problem it begat with yet another problem.
- EIA: US gasoline prices at $2.40/gal heading into Memorial Day weekend 26th May 2017US gasoline prices heading into Memorial Day weekend average $2.40/gal, up 10Â¢ from last year’s average, the US Energy Information Administration reported.
- Datla, Schnoebelen join RSP Permian 26th May 2017RSP Permian Inc., Dallas, has appointed Uma L. Datla as chief accounting officer and James Schnoebelen as chief information officer.
- BHI: Colorado, gas-directed rigs lead latest US rig count rise 26th May 2017The Baker Hughes Inc. US rig count’s 19th straight weekly increase came by way of Colorado and gas-directed rigs instead of the usual lift from Texas and oil-directed rigs.
- Canada to limit oil, gas methane emissions 26th May 2017Oil and gas producers in Canada face new controls on methane emissions under regulations proposed May 25 by the federal government.
Today In EnergyUnable to display feed at this time.
- First Colombia Gold Corp announces projections on coal lease 26th May 2017High quality coal means the company are hoping for a US$10 profit per ton.
- President Trump proposes US$129 million FY 2018 budget for OSMRE 25th May 2017President Trump has proposed a US$129 FY 2018 budget for the US Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement.
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. completes the acquisition of full patent rights from EERCF 25th May 2017Innovative sorbent enhancement additive (SEA)TM technology from the Energy & Environmental Research Center Foundation ensures maximum and cost-efficient mercury capture.
- Kalnin Ventures announces agreement for fourth Marcellus asset acquisition 25th May 2017Innovative, tech-driven firm now has net revenue interests in 50 mmcf/day in the Marcellus.
- India’s largest integrated power company reports significant growth in renewables 25th May 2017Tata Power's renewables capacity crosses 2000 MW and green portfolio crosses 3000 MW mark.