Oil And Gas
- Maersk Oil to redevelop Danish North Sea’s Trya field 23rd March 2017Maersk Oil has reached an agreement with the Danish government providing terms to enable the Danish Underground Consortium (DUC) partners to advance a full redevelopment plan for the Tyra field facilities toward a final investment decision by yearend.
- Magellan Midstream settles Texas splitter dispute, to build more storage 23rd March 2017Magellan Midstream Partners LP has entered into a fee-based, take-or-pay agreement with Trafigura Trading LLC for the exclusive use of Magellan's 50,000-b/d condensate splitter in Corpus Christi, Tex.
- Wintershall basing 2017 plans on $55/bbl Brent crude price 23rd March 2017Germany’s Wintershall Holding GMBH increased oil and natural gas production 8% to 165 million boe in 2016, with higher production volumes coming primarily from Norway and Russia.
- If climate science is established, why do more research? 23rd March 2017If the science of climate change really is “established”, as popular media insist, what’s wrong with cutting federal spending on climate research, as President Donald Trump’s budget proposes to do?
- Norway’s PSA audits Lundin’s managed pressure drilling plans in Barents Sea 23rd March 2017Norway’s Petroleum Safety Authority asked Lundin Norway AS to answer questions by Apr. 6 regarding its drilling plans for production license 492 in the southern Barents Sea, 185 km northwest of Hammerfest. Lundin Petroleum AB is drilling appraisal wells for its Gohta discovery.
Today In EnergyUnable to display feed at this time.
- Mitsubishi could sell stakes in Australian thermal coal mines 23rd March 2017The announcement comes as the Japanese trading company continues with a switch to core assets.
- Hazelwood coal plant to begin closure end of March 23rd March 2017Generating units at Hazelwood coal-fired power plant will begin coming out of service on 27 March.
- Glencore rejects QCoal allegations 23rd March 2017Glencore has released a statement in rejection of QCoal allegations that its Newlands coal operations are illegal.
- Hexagon Mining relocates North American headquarters 23rd March 2017Hexagon Mining selects downtown Tucson, AZ for its North American headquarters.
- Transitioning to low carbon power 23rd March 2017The EIA outline the challenges and opportunities of low carbon transition in India’s power sector.