Oil And Gas
- Accelerated changes needed to meet 2050 goals, Statoil economist says 23rd June 2017Changes will need to accelerate to meet higher energy demand in 2050 while addressing growing global climate-change impacts, Statoil’s chief economist said.
- Lindberg succeeds Cheeseman as SemGroup VP, general counsel 23rd June 2017Susan Lindberg has joined SemGroup Corp. as vice-president and general counsel. She succeeds Candice Cheeseman, who previously announced her retirement.
- Saudi royal shuffle affirms change in kingdom and region 23rd June 2017Among many other things, the promotion of Mohammed bin Salman as crown prince of Saudi Arabia widens a rift in the world’s most important oil-producing region.
- Kim promoted to Sunoco president, COO; Owens to retire as CEO 23rd June 2017Joe Kim has been appointed president and chief operating officer of Sunoco LP effective immediately. He had served as executive vice-president and chief development officer since 2015.
- Dangote lets hydrogen production contract for Lekki refinery 23rd June 2017Nigerian conglomerate Dangote Industries Ltd. (DIL) has let a contract to Air Liquide Engineering & Construction, a division of Air Liquide SA, Paris, to provide hydrogen production technology for subsidiary Dangote Oil Refining Co.’s (DORC) 650,000-b/d grassroots integrated refining complex now under construction in southwestern Nigeria’s Lekki Free Tra […]
Today In EnergyUnable to display feed at this time.
- Cloud Peak Energy Cordero Rojo Mine recognised for outstanding safety performance in 2016 23rd June 2017The mine has received two statewide awards for its commitment to safety.
- Reducing energy costs and boosting reliability 22nd June 2017As older Australian power stations retire, the Turnbull Government will invest in HELE technologies.
- Mining Association of Canada announces new Chair 22nd June 2017The new haulage featuring fleet planner and cornering speed optimisation for HAULSIM – the digital twin for optimised mine haulage outcomes.
- Rio Tinto board changes 22nd June 2017Senior Independent Director John Varley has resigned as a Non-Executive Director.
- RPM announces new haulage software release 22nd June 2017The new haulage featuring fleet planner and cornering speed optimisation for HAULSIM – the digital twin for optimised mine haulage outcomes.